The Windows Live Gadget SDK provides everything you need to get started with developing Gadgets that run on Live.com.
The Windows Live Gadget SDK consists of the following:
- Windows Live Gadget Developer's Guide If this is the first time you are developing a Live Gadget, we recommend that you start here.
- API Reference Documentation on the complete the Windows Live Gadget API that you can program to.
- Gadget Design Guide Guidelines to help you with building a beautiful Gadget that will follows our guidelines.
- Windows Live Gadget Project Template A project template that you can install into Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Web Developer Express 2005 to make Live Gadget development much easier!
- Additional Samples Extra samples to show you how to write code to accomplish certain tasks.
- Developer FAQ Answers your most frequently asked questions.